THE VINES RESORT AND SPA
Luxury at the base of the majestic Andes Mountains
Nestled at the base of the majestic Andes, The Vines of Mendoza is more than an extraordinary place. Rooted in the pleasures of making, drinking and sharing wine, The Vines immerses guests in the delights of Argentine culture, rustic natural beauty and warmhearted hospitality. Feast on the exquisite cuisine of famed chef, Francis Mallmann, and his signature open-flame cooking at Siete Fuegos. The Vines; décor blends rustic elements with modern touches, such as floor-to-ceiling windows and spa-like bathrooms.
©Photo Copyright : The Vines Resort & Spa, Mendoza
Amenities and Details
- Two Bedroom Deluxe Villas 2,700 feet of indoor & outdoor space Outdoor deck with gas fireplace Outdoor handmade clay tub with Andes mountain view Floor to ceiling windows
- Named to Condé Nast's 2014 Hot List of the 33 best new hotels in the world.
- Two bedroom deluxe villas have more than 2700 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space, including a deck with a gas fireplace, plush lounge chairs, and an outdoor tub for gazing at the vines and Andes.
- One Bedroom Deluxe Villas Over 1,900 feet of indoor & outdoor living Private deck with tub, shower or plunge pool Spa-inspired bathrooms, Indoor and outdoor fireplaces and Rooftop terraces (select units)
- One Bedroom Villas 1,002 square feet with Outdoor deck and plush lounge chairs. Fully outfitted kitchenettes, Spa-inspired bathrooms, Luxurious bedrooms, and Tranquil stream
- Dine at Francis Mallmann's Siete Fuegos.
- Relax and revive in the vineyards
Blackout periods apply. Optional tours and activities not included. Subject to availability at time of booking.
Yellow Fever vaccination recommended if visiting Iguassu or the Amazon.
For terms and conditions, click here.
Ongoing monitoring of the Zika virus continues around the world including Central, South America and the Caribbean. Please evaluate your risks before travelling.
Tour Code: LA3520A
General Information & Maps
- Airport and departure taxes
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Reciprocity and/or local taxes if applicable
- Visas required for entry into the country as necessary. Please discuss this with your travel agent to determine your requirements prior to departure.