- Roundtrip international airfare direct from Toronto* with Air Canada via Sao Paulo
- Welcome assistance upon arrival and departure
- Private transfers and porterage between airport and hotel
- 6 nights accommodation at hotel of your choice
- Private sightseeing tour to Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Visit to the H. Stern Gem Factory
- Hearty Brazilian breakfast daily
- Hotel taxes and service charges
Brazilian Visa required for travellers from Canada and USA.
Yellow Fever vaccination recommended if visiting Iguassu Falls or the Amazon.
Rates are subject to availability at time of booking. Itinerary is subject to change without notice due to weather conditions and time of year. Not valid during congresses, special events, festivals, Christmas or Carnival. Optional tours and activities are not included and are priced separately.
Airport and departure taxes not included.
Tour Code: LA0717
Windsor Martinique Hotel ***From $2,659
WINDSOR MARTINIQUE HOTEL, SUPERIOR ROOM The Windsor Maritinique Hotel is located just steps from Copacabana Beach, very close to Ipanema. With sophistication and elegance, this hotel is renowned for hospitality and for its excellent service with prepared and well-trained staff to warmly welcome you. The hotel is located in an area surrounded by some of the best bars, restaurants, attractions and sights of Rio de Janeiro.
Windsor Atlantica Hotel ****From $3,549
WINDSOR ATLANTICA HOTEL, SUPERIOR ROOM The fully-renovated Windsor Atlântica is one of the most stylish hotels situated in front of Copacabana Beach. The hotel has two swimming pools, sophisticated spa with exclusive, luxurious treatments, Pilates studio, fitness center and beach service. The hotel proudly supports and encourages initiatives to preserve the environment.
Miramar Hotel by Windsor***** BoutiqueFrom $3,645
MIRAMAR HOTEL BY WINDSOR, SUPERIOR ROOM (Limited Ocean View) After The Miramar Hotel by Windsor is a stunning 5-star Boutique property located in the middle of the electrifying atmosphere of Copacabana Beach. With Ipanema Beach only a few minutes away, the new Miramar is for demanding guests. Decorated with noble materials and unique fixtures, guests are greeted with a glass of champagne or fresh fruit juices upon check-in.
Belmond Copacabana Hotel***** DeluxeFrom $4,259
BELMOND COPACABANA HOTEL, SUPERIOR CITY VIEW ROOM Since this glamourous landmark opened its Art Deco doors in 1923, the Belmond Copacabana Palace has been welcoming the rich and famous. Superbly positioned overlooking Copacabana Beach, this is arguably the best place to stay in Rio. Soak up the sun in the magnificent pool or join Brazil’s style setters at the Piano Bar. Don’t miss the hotel’s top restaurants, whether for great local dishes or fine Italian dining at the Hotel Cipriani Restaurant.
- Airport and departure taxes
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Reciprocity and/or local taxes if applicable
- Visas required for entry into the country as necessary. Please discuss this with your travel agent to determine your requirements prior to departure.
IMPORTANT: Brazilian Visa required for travellers from Canada and USA.