SAN JOSE | PACUARE RIVER | ARENAL | RINCON DE LA VIEJA | GUANACASTE
Costa Rica is a beautiful country boasting a laid-back, comfortable lifestyle and overwhelming natural beauty. This Signature package combines the best of nature and adventure with relaxation and the sunny beaches of Guanacaste. Take a hike, relax with views of the Arenal volcano and zip-line over canopies in the rainforest; truly embrace all that is Pura Vida, the ‘pure life’.
- River rafting tour in the Pacuare River
- Sky Trek and Sky Tram Adventure in Arenal
- Relax on the beaches of Guanacaste, all-inclusive resort
- Roundtrip international and domestic airfare from Toronto*
- Welcome assistance upon arrival and departure at all airports
- Private transfers and porterage between airport and hotel
- 11 nights accommodation
- 1 night in San Jose at Wyndham San Jose Herradura 4-Star, Standard Room
- 2 nights at Pacuare Lodge 5-Star, River View Room
- 2 nights in Arenal at Hotel Arenal Springs 4-Star, Junior Suite
- 2 nights in Rincon de la Vieja at Borinquen Mountain Resort 4-Star, Bungalow Superior Room
- 4 nights in Guanacaste at Casa Conde Del Mar 4-Star, Ocean View Room (All Inclusive)
- Breakfast daily and other meals as indicated
- Hotel taxes and service charges
*Add-ons from other cities available upon request.
Optional Add-On Tours: (Priced separately)
- Hanging bridges in Arenal
- Canyon Rapelling
Ongoing monitoring of the Zika virus continues around the world including Central, South America and the Caribbean. Please evaluate your risks before travelling.
Rates are subject to availability at time of booking. Soft drinks, bottled water, alcoholic beverages, spa treatments and optional tours and activities are not included. Times of scheduled tours may vary based on weather conditions.
Airport and departure taxes not included.
Tour Code: LA3517
TORONTO – SAN JOSE Depart from Toronto to San José, the capital and largest city in Costa Rica. Meet and greet, and take your private transfer to your hotel. Overnight at Wyndham San José Herradura.
Day 2Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SAN JOSE – PACUARE RIVER Early morning pick-up and transfer to the Pacuare River enjoying a typical Costa Rican breakfast en route. Take an exciting river rafting tour followed by your arrival at the Pacuare Lodge, Costa Rica’s premier ecolodge. Enjoy lunch and the rest of your afternoon at leisure or participate in a waterfall hike. Enjoy a candlelit dinner before retiring to your garden-view room for a restful night’s sleep. Overnight at Pacuare Lodge.
Day 3 Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
PACUARE RIVER Wake up to the soothing sounds of the nearby river and enjoy a delicious breakfast. The lodge’s naturalist guide will provide insights into the local plants and animals. Choose from exciting optional tours including guided hikes though an emerald rainforest, horseback ride to El Bajo del Tigre or enjoy a therapeutic massage. Overnight at Pacuare Lodge.
Day 4 Breakfast / Lunch
PACUARE – ARENAL After lunch, enjoy a scenic drive through the San Carlos Valley to La Fortuna in Arenal. Check into your hotel surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals; junior suites offer stunning panoramic views of the inactive Arenal Volcano. We recommend a visit to one of the area’s main attractions, the Tabacón Hot Springs (priced separately). Overnight at Arenal Springs Resort & Spa.
Day 5 Breakfast
ARENAL After breakfast, take a Sky Tram and Sky Trek tour. At the treetop Sky Trek, local ecology experts will guide you through the rainforest canopy as you swing from treetop to treetop by a series of cables and pulleys, a thrilling adventure. Overnight at Arenal Springs Resort & Spa.
Day 6 Breakfast
ARENAL – RINCON DE LA VIEJA After breakfast, transfer to Rincón de la Vieja National Park with its fantastic scenery, beautiful waterfalls, hot mud pots and a volcanic lake of fresh water. It is home to an impressive variety of wildlife, inserts and birds. Overnight at Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort.
Day 7 Breakfast
RINCON DE LA VIEJA After breakfast, enjoy your day at leisure to explore this beautiful landscape. Optional activities include horseback riding, ATVing through country roads and trails through the forest, or perhaps taking a simple nature walk. Overnight at Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort.
Day 8 – 11 Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
RINCON DE LA VIEJA – GUANACASTEAfter breakfast, transfer to the Gulf of Papagayo and check into the all-inclusive Casa Conde Beach Front Hotel where you will spend the next four nights. Enjoy your days on the beautiful grounds featuring luscious gardens, surrounded by shimmering seas.
GUANACASTE – TORONTO After breakfast, transfer to airport to board your homebound flight.
General Information & Maps
- Airport and departure taxes
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Reciprocity and/or local taxes if applicable
- Visas required for entry into the country as necessary. Please discuss this with your travel agent to determine your requirements prior to departure.