CAVAS WINE LODGE
LUJAN DE CUYO
On a 22-hectare estate at the foot of the Andes lies Cavas Wine Lodge, a splendid Spanish colonial-style hotel devoted to the joys of wine, complete with a wellness center and Moorish-inspired patios. In any season, Mendoza wine country offers a myriad of activities and attractions that beckon you to explore a region famed for sunny skies and nature’s blessings. Visit local vineyards or stroll through historic Mendoza before enjoying a glass of wine on the terrace and watching the sun set behind the Andes Mountains.
Amenities and Details
- Nestled in a 55 acre vineyard, Cavas Wine Lodge is an 18 room boutique property strategically located between the best known wineries and the magnificent Andes Mountain range. Only half hour drive south of Mendoza city.
- All rooms face west, with spectacular views of the Andes Mountain Range, amazing sunsets and starry sky at night. Each room boasts a king bed, large private deck, spa style bathroom with a dual vanity, separate shower and vintage soaking tub. In addition all rooms have outdoor showers, a private plunge pool and wood burning fireplaces. Included with your stay is breakfast, nightly turndown service, morning wake up service, twice daily housekeeping service and all concierge services
- Mendoza is the heart of Argentina´s wine country.
- Over 900 wineries stand up in this vast region at the foothills of the Andes.
- Fabulous landscapes for outdoor activities, great weather -over 320 days of sun a year- and very friendly people are some of the irresistible aspects of the region.
- Mendoza is 90 minutes flight from Buenos Aires, and 45 min. flight from Santiago de Chile.
Blackout periods apply. Optional tours and activities not included. Subject to availability at time of booking.
Yellow Fever vaccination recommended if visiting Iguassu or the Amazon.
For terms and conditions, click here.
Ongoing monitoring of the Zika virus continues around the world including Central, South America and the Caribbean. Please evaluate your risks before travelling.
Tour Code: LA3520B
General Information & Maps
- Airport and departure taxes
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Reciprocity and/or local taxes if applicable
- Visas required for entry into the country as necessary. Please discuss this with your travel agent to determine your requirements prior to departure.