RABAT | FEZ | MERZOUGA | OUARZAZATE | MARRAKECH | CASABLANCA
On this premium Moroccan journey, discover the medieval souks in Fez, the majestic Sahara Desert and the exotic colours and aromas this wondrous country offers. Overnight in deluxe hotels and spend an evening under the stars in the tranquil and magnificent Erg Chebbi Desert. Experience the intoxicating atmosphere in the city of Marrakech and complete your intimate and personal journey in Casablanca.
- City tour of Rabat and Mohammed V Mausoleum
- Full-day tour of Fez
- Excursion into the desert with overnight in caidal tent
- Tour of Ouarzazate and surrounding area
- Full-day tour of Marrakech and souks
- City tour of Casablanca and Hassan II Mosque
- Total 9 nights accommodation at Deluxe 5-Star and charming boutique hotels
- 1 night in Rabat at Hotel Sofitel Jardins des Roses, Standard Room
- 1 night in Merzouga at Merzuga Luxury Desert Camp
- 1 night in Ouarzazate at Hotel Riad Ksar Ighanda, Superior Room
- 1 night in Casablanca at Four Seasons Hotel, King Premier View
- 2 nights in Fez Riad Fes Relais & Chateaux
- 3 nights in Marrakech at La Maison Arabe Riad
- Private English-speaking driver-guide at your service for 9 days
- All private tours as indicated
- Continental breakfast daily and other meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Hotel taxes and service charges**
International airfare not included. Minimum 2 passengers travelling together.
Some tour schedules vary based on seasonality. *Overnight in desert not recommended during winter months.
Price as indicated valid July 1, 2018, subject to availability at time of booking. For alternative dates, inquire for pricing. Itineraries are fully customizable. Not valid during trade shows, bank holidays and other special events. Blackout periods may apply.
**European city/tourist taxes collected locally unless otherwise indicated..
For full terms and conditions, click here.
Tour Code: EU2318
|CASABLANCA – RABAT Arrival in Casablanca. Welcome and assistance by your private English-speaking driver-guide who will be at your service for the duration of your stay in Morocco. Transfer to Rabat, the capital of Morocco and an Imperial city located along the Atlantic Ocean.
RABAT – FEZ After breakfast at the hotel, tour the administrative capital of Morocco visiting the Hassan Tower, the remarkable Mohamed V Mausoleum, the Kasbah of the Oudayas and the Medina. Stop to visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis then proceed to Meknes, the city formerly known as the Moroccan Versailles. Arrival in Fez, the famous walled city and medieval capital of Morocco.
FEZ After breakfast, enjoy a full-day tour of Fez, the oldest cultural and spiritual city of Morocco. Visit the medieval Medina of Fez, the religious Islamic centers and schools known as Medersas; see the Karaouine Mosque and the famous Nejjarine Fountain. Enjoy lunch on your own and spend your afternoon at leisure.
Day 4Breakfast / Dinner
FEZ – ERFOUD – MERZOUGA After breakfast, depart early for Merzouga. Travel through Midelt, the Ziz River and a series of fortified villages before you arrive in Erfoud, one of the largest oases in Morocco. Transfer by Land Rover to Merzouga for your excursion to the desert dunes. Enjoy dinner and a magical stay overnight under the stars in a deluxe caïdal tent at Merzuga Luxury Desert Camp.*
MERZOUGA – OUARZAZATE – AIT BENHADDOU After breakfast, drive to Tinghir via Rissani. Visit the ruins of Ksar Abbar then continue on to the Todgha Gorge, a canyon in the Eastern part of the High Atlas Mountains. Drive along El Kelâa M’Gouna and the Dadès Valley. Arrive in Ouarzazate, the largest town in Saharan Morocco for an introductory tour of the town, then continue to Aït Benhaddou to check in and overnight at your hotel.
AIT BENHADDOU – MARRAKECH After breakfast at the hotel, tour Aït Benhaddou village to see the ruins of this ancient Kasbah, used as a backdrop for many Hollywood films. Continue via the Tizi n’Tichka mountain passage and the charming Berber village of Taddert then on to Marrakech, offering unique historical and architectural sites and of course, its souks. Check into your hotel.
MARRAKECH After breakfast, your entire day will be devoted to sightseeing in Marrakech, the second oldest Imperial City, also known as the Pearl of the South. Founded by the Almoravides at the end of the 11th-century, Marrakech sits in a lush oasis nestled at the foot of the snow-capped Atlas mountains. Visit the famous Saadian Tombs, Menara Gardens, Koutoubia mosque, and Bahia Palace. After lunch at the hotel, continue your sightseeing at the souks and the famous Jemaa El Fna square.
MARRAKECH After breakfast, enjoy your day at leisure to discover this beautiful city on your own with your personal car and driver at your disposal. In the evening, we suggest a Diffa Fantastia dinner served under caïdal tents while enjoying the performance complete with belly dancers, as well as camel and horse shows (not included).
Day 9 Breakfast
MARRAKECH – CASABLANCA After breakfast, drive to Casablanca and visit the magnificent Hassan II Mosque, the Mohamed V and the United Nations Squares, the central market, the Habbous Quarter and the ancient residential area of Anfa. Stroll along the Aïn Diab seaside with its swimming pools and restaurants.
CASABLANCA – HOME After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your return flight home.
General Information & Maps
- International or domestic airfare; airport or departure taxes
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Reciprocity and/or local taxes if applicable
- Visas required for entry into the country as necessary. Please discuss this with your travel agent to determine your requirements prior to departure.