CARNAVAL IN RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL 2020
Carnaval in Rio is an annual festival dating back to 1723. An incredible parade takes place in the Sambadrome featuring revelers and floats with elaborate and moving presentations from local samba schools who take great pride in preparing for their performance. Rio Carnaval attracts people from around the world who come to Rio de Janeiro to enjoy the pulsating Samba beats.
Add-on additional tours during your visit, or simply enjoy the spectacular celebration that is Carnaval in this bustling city.
- Roundtrip international airfare from Toronto* with via USA
- Roundtrip private transfers to and from the hotel
- Roundtrip shuttle (shared) transfers to to the Sambadrome with Grandstand seating
- 6 nights accommodation at the well-located Windsor Martinque, Superior Room
- Hearty Brazilian breakfast daily
- Airport, departure, hotel taxes and service charges
Brazilian Visa required for travellers from Canada and USA until June 17, 2019. eVisas now available.
Yellow Fever vaccination recommended if visiting Iguassu Falls or the Amazon.
Rates are subject to availability at time of booking. Itinerary is subject to change without notice due to weather conditions and time of year. Not valid during congresses, special events, festivals, or Christmas. Optional tours and activities are not included and are priced separately.
Windsor Martinique Hotel ***On request
WINDSOR MARTINIQUE HOTEL, STANDARD ROOM
The Windsor Maritinique Hotel is located just steps from Copacabana Beach, very close to Ipanema. With sophistication and elegance, this hotel is renowned for hospitality and for its excellent service with prepared and well-trained staff to warmly welcome you. The hotel is located in an area surrounded by some of the best bars, restaurants, attractions and sights of Rio de Janeiro.
General Information & Maps
- Airport and departure taxes
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Reciprocity and/or local taxes if applicable
- Visas required for entry into the country as necessary. Please discuss this with your travel agent to determine your requirements prior to departure.
IMPORTANT: Brazilian Visa required for travellers from Canada and USA.